Your role as ServiceNow Consultant (ITOM)
As a ServiceNow Consultant you will support the (inter)national customers of Softline Solutions Northern Europe in their ITAM processes within their ServiceNow platform. You will do this both at strategic/technical level, by thinking along about the best way of implementing ITAM in complex infrastructures and the ServiceNow platform, and in the day-to-day advice and practical support in the field of technical solutions to support an ITAM policy. You'll be aware of every conceivable aspect that plays a role, from security to stakeholder management, from the necessary preconditions for collecting the right data within the ServiceNow Platform to the practical thinking about, collaboration on and realisation of discovery (ITOM).
You will be supported by your fellow ServiceNow, technical and business consultants and the project and service managers who will provide you with the necessary additional knowledge and information to do your job optimally. You will be part of a strong team that assists the client in achieving its strategic ITAM objectives.
Your tasks as ServiceNow Consultant
You will be responsible for advising and supporting customers in implementing, administering and managing the SAM and HAM modules on their ServiceNow Platform.
- Work with clients to assess current processes and tools, define ServiceNow solution requirements, and design solutions and implementation plans
- Lead and deliver requirements, scoping and design workshops, ensuring all requirements are well documented through epics and stories
- Working with the customer to develop, configure and deploy the epics and stories on their ServiceNow Platform
- Design and configure discovery within the customer's ServiceNow platform to integrate the customer's complex IT environment
- Producing hand-over documents, process manuals, training manuals and other key project deliverables
- Support within the Softline Solutions ServiceNow Practice in the further expansion and development of the practice, documents and working methods
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (ICT/Informatics)
- You have more than two years' experience with the ServiceNow Platform
- You have more than five years' experience in corporate IT services
- You have more than five years' experience with complex enterprise IT environments
- You have experience implementing ServiceNow ITOM or similar discovery tooling
- You have experience setting up integrations with technologies such as Operating Systems, Virtualisation, Databases, Clustered Applications, Network Devices and Storage
- You have knowledge of or experience with Cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, IBM Cloud, VMware Cloud and Google Cloud Platform
- You must hold the ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- You must hold the ServiceNow ITOM certification, or ensure that you obtain this certification within two months of starting work
- You have knowledge of or experience with IT Asset Management
- Strong communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
- Experience with and ease of public speaking
- Ability to travel
Why would you want to work at Softline Solutions?
- First of all, Softline Solutions is certified as a "Great Place to Work"!
- Possibility to work at home, also post-corona
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Company laptop
- Telephone allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Informal working environment, both within the department and the organisation
- International work area
- Competitive salary and good pension scheme
Does this sound good to you? Then react to this vacancy by sending an e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.
A screening is part of the application procedure.
Patrick Mesman - HR Manager
Phone: +31 30 55 00 300
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.