Your role as Technical Consultant
As technical consultant you support the (inter)national customers of Softline Solutions Northern Europe in their technical ITAM processes. You do this both on a strategic/technical level, by thinking along about the best way to implement SAM/ITAM tooling in complex infrastructures, as well as in the daily advice and practical support in the field of technical solutions to support an ITAM policy.
In doing so, you are aware of all conceivable aspects that play a role. From security to stakeholder management, from the necessary preconditions to collect the right data with the help of tooling to the practical thinking about and participation in customised scripts and connectors. You are supported by your fellow technical consultants, the business consultants and the project and service managers, who provide you with the necessary additional knowledge and information to do your job optimally. You are part of a strong team that assists the client in achieving its strategic ITAM goals.
Your tasks as Technical Consultant
Advising and supporting customers in implementing, managing and administering their IT Asset Management tooling (among others FlexNet Manager and ServiceNow SAM Pro).
- Preparing the technical design
- Presenting the technical design to the customer's stakeholders
- Integrating the technology into the customer's infrastructure, including developing custom scripts and links to external data sources
- Acting as lead consultant in larger ITAM implementation projects where you take responsibility for the technical project part
- Support in pre-sales projects as an expert in the field of tooling
- Keeping the necessary certifications and knowledge in the field of ITAM tooling up to date
- Bachelor’s degree (ICT/Informatics)
- Knowledge of ITIL and preferably of methodologies such as Prince2, Agile, DevOps
- Knowledge of/experience with data integration technologies such as XML, SQL
- Preferably experience with/knowledge of ServiceNow tooling implementations and/or management
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
Why would you want to work at Softline Solutions?
- First of all, Softline Solutions is certified as a "Great Place to Work"!
- Possibility to work at home, also post-corona
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Company laptop
- Telephone allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Informal working environment, both within the department and the organisation
- International work area
- Competitive salary and good pension scheme
Does this sound good to you? Then react to this vacancy by sending an e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.
A screening is part of the application procedure.
Patrick Mesman - HR Manager
Phone: +31 30 55 00 300
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.