A success story of a year-on-year savings potential of 42% and termination of S&S!
Softline Solutions helps organisations to get insight in their compliance position and by this reduce IBM costs significantly, sometimes even by millions of euros. This Case study shows the enormous saving an organisation was able to achieve together with our IBM experts.
There is a lot of savings potential for any organisation that makes use of IBM products. Unfortunately this potential often stays untouched, due to the lack of time and knowledge. This is where Softline Solutions can step in.
Download Case Study IBM infographic
Dutch organisation with a challenging business case, is there truly any savings potential possible given the limited IBM software landscape?
The Softline Solutions' IBM experts helped to get to grip on the IBM landscape & contracts, by:
- analysing the contracts, and yearly Subscription & Support fees
- shifting the focus to IBM software and correct housekeeping
- introducing a proven methodology (o.w. audit agreement) that can even be re-used for other software publishers as well
- Clean Auditor Report, with no findings
- Yearly savings on the IBM Renewal
- From 204k to 119k, a yearly saving of 85k ⇒ 42 %
- For 5 software products the yearly S&S has been stopped
- For 2 products the numbers can probably further reduce per July 1st. 2019
- Prevented a potential financial exposure of 1.6 Mio regarding PVU Sub-Capacity Conditions
- Double number of licenses have been stopped
- Clarity on Sub-Capacity conditions regarding InfoSphere software (no need for ILMT)