Forum & Networking Session Cloud, SaaS & Suspicious Users
Did you know that an average of 89% of former employees still have access to (one of) your company accounts? Scary, right?
Join our UK Networking Session on July 4th, and gain better grip on and control over, e.g. SaaS and “Suspicious Users”.
Discover, manage and optimise your organisation's SaaS subscriptions and licenses to reduce “shadow SaaS”, manage renewals, reduce expenses, and secure user accounts.
In approximately 2 hours, we will take you through:
- How do you get a better grip on cloud usage (such as AWS and Azure)?
- How do you get a detailed insight into cloud spend?
- Are you aware of all SaaS subscriptions that your employees have taken out?
- How does your organisation identify the Security Blind Spots without this overview?
- Organisations are dynamic, and employees come and go. Are all SaaS applications part of your organisation's exit procedure? Also department-specific SaaS subscriptions and Box, SalesForce, Google Apps or others?
July 4th, 2019
15:30 – 17:30 official programme
17.30 - 19.00 drinks, bites & networking
London (will be announced soon)
END-USER ONLY // INVITE ONLY