On a regulair basis, Softline Solutions organises a roundtable, which creates an environment where peers can share the knowledge and experience on Software Asset Management, in the broadest sense.
- Why attending?
Get in touch with your peers!
It has been found that there is a need for a roundtable where IT peers can share mutual knowledge about Software Asset Management broad themes and specific licensing issues that organisations are facing on a daily basis.
The program and theme of the SAM@Softline roundtables are selected and set up according to current issues within the SAM market . For example, this could involve a software publisher, or on a specific theme.
- Learn from Softline Solutions' best practices
- Learn from each other in an open and familiar environment exclusively focused on knowledge sharing
- Gain expertise on IT broad topics
- Are you responsible for Software Asset Management?
- Is license management your daily activity?
- Want to exchange knowledge with peers & learn from Softline Soltutions' expertise?
If yes then join the next roundtable edition. Please fill in the contact form or send an email to email@example.com and you will receive more information about the planned edition and the programme.