This course imparts an extensive overview of IT Asset Management (ITAM) best practices and processes.
The CAMP Course provides information on each of the IAITAM Best Practice Library’s 12 Key Process Areas (KPA’s), the roles and responsibilities that affect an ITAM program, core functional areas, KPA indicators, strategic positioning, and how ITAM can be brought into other frameworks such as ITSM. CAMP is designed to act as the foundational underpinning to IT Asset Management opening the doors to CSAM, CHAMP and CITAM.
What Will You Learn?
IAITAM’s 12 Key Process Areas
The 12 Key Process Areas, as defined in IAITAM’s Best Practice Library (IBPL), are the elements that every ITAM Program should include.
ITAM Roles and Responsibilities
We define common ITAM roles in many organisations and then break down the responsibilities and tasks those roles often have.
Ways to embrace multiple organisational frameworks such as ITAM and ITSM.
- Incorporate a foundational understanding of ITAM into your company
- Find savings by optimising your IT Asset Management program
- Define and assign responsibilities to the correct person
Class & materials
This course will take place in a virtual classroom. You will receive all digital materials after your confirmed attendance.
Training costs & payment details
When this CAMP training is combined with one of the 3 other courses, costs of this CAMP course are 1.000 EUR.
This is a 1-day course!
After reserving your seat, you will receive an email with online payment details (via creditcard or Apple pay). After your payment is completed, your registration is completed and all needed course materials and course details will be shared with you.
Courses will be given live (via teams) both in GMT and IST timezone, so there is always a time when you can follow the training. Check the registration form for the most actual dates & times for this course.
Your advantages of taking Softline Academy courses:
- Experienced and certified trainer by your side that connects theory with practice
- Hands on which enable you to put what you have learned into practice immediately.
- Fully certified courses
- Real world experience shared by the trainer
- Delegate interaction enabling networking & learning of experiences in other sectors
- Independent advice and training from the trainer