You will learn about the entire ITAM Program and take with you the foundation plan for starting or improving your organisation’s ITAM Program.
The primary purpose of this course is to educate ITAM professionals to manage IT assets while aligning with the organisational business drivers that promote ROI, reduces risk and increases productivity. By attending this course the attendee will be able to understand and utilise the dependencies, relationships and benefits of the KPA’s found within an effective IT Asset Management Program.
What Will You Learn?
The Scope of the IT Asset Manager
Learn who you should report to, what your responsibilities will be and what your main points of concern are likely to be.
ITAM Program Behaviour
Find out what your own ITAM program might look like and how it should interact with the rest of your organisation.
Learn how to identify your program’s specific priorities and how to set goals to accomplish them.
- The ability to create a high-functioning IT Asset Management program
- Skills necessary to enhance your ITAM program with continuous improvement
- Ability to look critically at every aspect of your organisation in order to bring them in line with your ITAM program’s standards
Class & materials
This course will take place in a virtual classroom. You will receive all digital materials after your confirmed attendance.
Training costs & payment details
This is a 3-day course!
After reserving your seat, you will receive an email with online payment details (via creditcard or Apple pay). After your payment is completed, your registration is completed and all needed course materials and course details will be shared with you.
Courses will be given live (via teams) both in GMT and IST timezone, so there is always a time when you can follow the training. Check the registration form for the most actual dates & times for this course.
Your advantages of taking Softline Academy courses:
- Experienced and certified trainer by your side that connects theory with practice
- Hands on which enable you to put what you have learned into practice immediately.
- Fully certified courses
- Real world experience shared by the trainer
- Delegate interaction enabling networking & learning of experiences in other sectors
- Independent advice and training from the trainer