CSAM will teach you how to manage software assets in the ever-changing landscape of software and technology.
The Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM) Course is a foundational education program that ensures students are able to manage software assets. During this course, students learn best practices in Software Asset Management, the “when” and “why” to question whether something should or shouldn’t be done, how to clearly identify goals and how to quantify success with metrics.
What Will You Learn?
Software Asset Management Scope
Find out how far-reaching your software asset management should be. Learn the business practices that facilitate responsible and productive “SAM”.
License Data & Documentation
Learn the ins and outs of managing license data and applicable documents. Find out which contracts relate and how their details can impact one another.
Proactive vs. Reactive SAM
Learn how proactive software asset management builds an infrastructure of policies, processes and standards.
- The knowledge to safely guide your company through the perils of piracy and compliance issues
- Reduce risk while uncovering hidden savings in your organisation
- Greater control of the IT environment of your company
Class & materials
This course will take place in a virtual classroom. You will receive all digital materials after your confirmed attendance.
Training costs & payment details
This is a 1-day course!
After reserving your seat, you will receive an email with online payment details (via creditcard or Apple pay). After your payment is completed, your registration is completed and all needed course materials and course details will be shared with you.
Courses will be given live (via teams) both in GMT and IST timezone, so there is always a time when you can follow the training. Check the registration form for the most actual dates & times for this course.
Your advantages of taking Softline Academy courses:
- Experienced and certified trainer by your side that connects theory with practice
- Hands on which enable you to put what you have learned into practice immediately.
- Fully certified courses
- Real world experience shared by the trainer
- Delegate interaction enabling networking & learning of experiences in other sectors
- Independent advice and training from the trainer