The ITAM Review Conference
At Softline Solutions, we think it is important to share our knowledge & best practices with ITAM professionals. One of the best ways to do so, is during various events throughout Europe. That is why we were present at the ITAM Review Annual Conference in the UK.
- Discover how to engage with senior stakeholders to expand your ITAM practice into new areas
- Hear success stories from your peers to inspire you to deliver on new areas of improvement
- Get practical advice on tool selection and how to manage new asset types
- Opportunities to network with and learn from peers in person or via the conference app
- Enjoy a streamlined conference experience via the app, enabling efficient meetings with sponsors, speakers and your peers
- Visit Softline Solutions booth and talk with us about your ITAM challenges, we will be happy to share our ITAM best practises with you
The ITAM Review conference information
This year the conference will take place on 5th and 6th of June in London at the Twickenham Stadium. The conference focusses on taking "ITAM beyond IT" with these 3 main topics:
The Stakeholder Engagement:
- This track will help you to develop skills to work effectively whith the new stakeholders that new technology brings.
Hybrid Cloud Management:
- The focus of this track is on current topics as managing Public Cloud, SaaS, and hybrid datacentres along with new deployment methodologies such as Digital Transformation.
Sharing our Success:
- Hear success stories from your peers to inspire you to deliver on new areas of improvement.
Topics that will be discussed
- Hardware Asset Management
- How ITAM can better work with finance to address SaaS and IaaS risks
- Should ITAM look after systems patching?
- Choosing an IaaS and/or SaaS management tool
- Internet of Things (IoT) and ITAM
- & more
200 Whitton Road,