Did you know that an average of 89% of former employees still have access to (one of) your company accounts like Box, SalesForce, Google Apps or other? And that Gartner expects the SaaS market to account for 45% of total application software spending by 2021?
While the use of SaaS applications helps companies be more productive, SaaS use presents significant challenges, particularly for IT, Procurement and Finance.
Adding to this the Gartner’s 2015 prediction of a savings potential of up to 30 % through better SaaS Management makes it even more obvious organisations should pay a lot more attention to managing their SaaS than they have been doing so far.
Do you want to learn more on how to get grip and visibility on SaaS usage and learn about SaaS application trends and challenges organisations face with SaaS Management?
View the on-demand version of this webinar by filling out our form and see how Flexera SaaS Manager discovers and optimises SaaS applications by analysing Expense Management data, integrating with the API's of SaaS applications and the organisations’ Single Sign On (SSO) application.
In this on-demand webinar:
- SaaS application usage trends and risk implications
- Challenges in identifying, managing and securing SaaS applications
- How SaaS management can help IT, Finance and Procurement departments gain control of SaaS applications and reduce SaaS spend
- How a large organization leveraged Flexera SaaS Manager to gain insights into their SaaS applications to identify and eliminate SaaS redundancies
- Martijn Braamskamp - Sales Manager @ Softline Solutions
- John O’Donnell - Senior Solutions Engineer @ Flexera
*** End-user only ***